Dear God, Save Me From The Sounds Of The City


Tonight before I put myself to bed to what hopefully will be a nice deep slumber, I will pray, and the prayer will go something like this, 

"Dear God, please save me from the sounds of the city, please make possible my dream of a quaint little village in the country side where one's slumber is not rudely awakening by the loud passing of cars or even worse... the loud obnoxious neighbors throwing a party at 3AM ... on THURSDAY!"

Who throws a party on Thursday anyways?!  For a brief moment last night I thought I was back in college!  It was absolutely dreadful and as I sit here in bed writing this post with a mad beating heart at why my deep slumber had to be so rudely awakened at 3AM with a plot thickening in my brain on how I may best ruin THEIR weekend I am wishing that I was far far away from the city.

Give me a quaint little village or even just a little quaint home far far away from the sounds of the city.

1 comment:

admin-aleksey said...

My prayer goes something like this:

Now I put myself to sleep,
Pray the lord my soul to keep,
If I die before I wake,
Pray the lord my soul to take...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...