Banda Selections

Banda Chaise

I guess I can hardly call it a selection when there's only two to choose from, but really, in my opinion two is all you need.  I often browse around on the Anthropologie site, they've got such charming things in their 'Home' department including these Banda chairs. 

Though by the looks of the Banda chairs you're more likely to set it outdoors rather than indoors, I can imagine something rather interesting and charming for indoor use for the Banda chairs.  Perhaps set it over a colorful rug in the designated sun-room with one of those wood-stump tables, accessorizing would be to your advantage at this point: a cute simple lamp, a pile of books on the floor etc, etc... you get my drift i'm sure.


Banda Armchair


To view more Home items from Anthropologie please click here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...